Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can I Use Bio Oil When I Brestfeeding When You Lose Weight, If You End Up With Some Stretch Marks If I Use "bio Oil" And Rub "sorbelene Cream" ....

When you lose weight, if you end up with some stretch marks if i use "bio oil" and rub "sorbelene cream" .... - can i use bio oil when i brestfeeding

disappear with time? There are women who wear a bathing suit when two pieces or just for women who are not at all? They take part in backless shirts anyway, but I wonder who was wearing two pieces must be regarded as an option? Thank you.

4 comments:

♥~redneck~♥ ♥~woman~♥ said...

I use bio-oil for 2 1 / 2 weeks on my stretch marks and you will see fantastic results. I really am aware of my body. People do not understand why, because I have to vomit 5'9 and 112 pounds after 2 kids, but my stretch marks on the belly makes me want to, but since I'm using Bio-oil began to blur and s', I had hoped, at the new bathing suit. But if you're sure I'm something I wanted to wear with pride

♥~redneck~♥ ♥~woman~♥ said...

I use bio-oil for 2 1 / 2 weeks on my stretch marks and you will see fantastic results. I really am aware of my body. People do not understand why, because I have to vomit 5'9 and 112 pounds after 2 kids, but my stretch marks on the belly makes me want to, but since I'm using Bio-oil began to blur and s', I had hoped, at the new bathing suit. But if you're sure I'm something I wanted to wear with pride

I carry your heart with me... said...

I have stretch marks on my backside processing area - the upper back of the thigh to low my love. Always use a piece of 2, because my body is shaped. Stretch marks are a kind of disappeared, but it does not bother me. No one has commented or looked at me. Some people have cellulite, some have stripes, some have .. perfect bod I am satisfied with myself.

mrs_hadf... said...

Who will disappear in time hun, do not go well. Bio-oil works well, I hear.
While you're comfortable with their bodies and stretch marks, then that's great, wear what you want hun!

Post a Comment