Monday, February 15, 2010

Wearing A 6210 Girdle Does Anyone Have A Rago 6210 Pantie Girdle?

Does anyone have a Rago 6210 Pantie Girdle? - wearing a 6210 girdle

Just wondering if anyone has had or Rago 6210th He is a waist, high waist long leg. Are you looking for a strict control (which I unfortunately !!!), but before it does not take himself and buy it, I was wondering if anyone of you have seen or used.

http://www.ragoshapewear.com/html/6210.s ...

I hope you make me look slimmer, but me in a bad mood! ... That's what my BF always says if I wear a brace on.

Any thoughts appreciated ... Thank you!

Maxine Xx

2 comments:

LisaBeth said...

I do not wear tights, because I prefer to use open downwards belt and a day. (I love fashion and vintage clothing are a good basis for the use of vintage clothing.)

The 6210 Rago looks like something to offer great support, but. I have a Rago 1294, which is essentially the same as 6210, but in an open style of substance. Surely you must wear stockings with open bottom girdle, but otherwise tend to roll the lower edge upwards or downwards. (No problem for me, I am wearing stockings garters every day.)

Not about the size of "That does make you angry worry. If you are sure it is the right fit for your figure, you will be amazed at how easy it is to use!

Here is a link to the Rago 1294:

HTtp: / / www.secretsinlace.com/product/508 ...

Here is an excellent online resource for information on shingles and basic clothing and other vintage clothing:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthrea ...

One more thing, the kids absolutely love a girl, underwear, to be able to use the old one! Spanx are so simple and women who believe it is better to something that is more feminine and dressed in use in small spikes. Your friend will love it.

G. S said...

Why not Spanx? The belt was of fajas fajas and leaders will be replaced Spanx.

Post a Comment