Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Aussie Grills Does Everyone Over Seas Think That Australians All Talk Like Crocadile Dundee Or Steve Irwin?

Does everyone over seas think that Australians all talk like Crocadile dundee or Steve Irwin? - aussie grills

Only bothers me sometimes, I mean, I'm proud to be Australian, but when I hear that the exaggerated emphasis that will be our real focus. In all U.S. emissions as it is by an Australian as "The Shrimp on the Barbie", but no real voice Barbe barbecue shrimp hehe ... So I guess my question is: Have you ever seen an Australian and we look? Or is a little different ... I think it is and I'm Australian. Thanks

4 comments:

Elizabet... said...

I hope not that people abroad think that everybody talks about these two men.

But apparently not many from the city and in rural communities.

Many, many Australians speak with an accent, and then use a huge amount of Australian slang.
You not only see or hear in the cities.
Most Bushie remain as to the fullest possible from the city.

Edit: I think you people who knew Steve Irwin found before it becomes an international star, say he is hyperactive and always spoke so very Australian. Although a few surprising that not much has changed over the years. It was a "one-of-a-style single person.
What does Paul Hogan aka Crocodile Dundee, it was reasonably good, as it began, but over the years into a caricature of the average Australian.

ι ηєє∂ уσυя αттєηтιση said...

I have never thought, but I do not take forever.

All sounds different depending on where they came from. People in New York do not like the people here in Tennessee, sound, and go a little deeper in Tennessee, where you are located outside of Memphis, and almost everyone has a southern accent. Similarly with the people in the UK and others. They have a different sound depending on where you come from. (:

PuppyPri... said...

I live in Coffs Harbor and most guys here like that sound. Ok do not yell, "Wow," by jumping on a crocodile, but he could do it if we had crocodiles here:) However, his emphasis ... yes mate, Deffo. And yes, we grilled shrimp, but sometimes I personally have a sauce for seafood prefer to barbie'd shortly before the singer!

PuppyPri... said...

I live in Coffs Harbor and most guys here like that sound. Ok do not yell, "Wow," by jumping on a crocodile, but he could do it if we had crocodiles here:) However, his emphasis ... yes mate, Deffo. And yes, we grilled shrimp, but sometimes I personally have a sauce for seafood prefer to barbie'd shortly before the singer!

Post a Comment