Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best Pre Workout Training Bar Best Pre-workout Energy Bars?

Best pre-workout energy bars? - best pre workout training bar

Hello everyone,
I am currently re evalulating my pre-workout energy bar. State Bar of Lara for a few months and Clif bars before.
I just Odwalla bars, and I want to see how it goes.

My activities include weight lifting, mountain biking, walking and interval training. Due to my schedule, it is difficult to eat a meal before my training and I do not eat much anyway, but I found a bar that I can help by intense exercise.

IMO Lara bars are made, because they contain large numbers of simple
Sugar, and therefore not lead to more training sessions.

Clif bars because they have too much sugar.

Odwalla bars are ~ 14 grams of sugar Clif's ~ 20 g with the same number of calories (~ 240-250), which seem to yield the desired results.

Ideas?

Thank you!

1 comment:

horke said...

I can not to with isolated soy protein, such as clif, is not saying its emptiness as a protein,

Post a Comment