Monday, January 25, 2010

Beginners K2 Darkstar K2 Darkstar Or Burton Clash?

K2 Darkstar or Burton Clash? - beginners k2 darkstar

Hey guys, I try to between the Burton Clash and K2 Darkstar decide. Both cards appear to Nice. I'm snowboarding for 3 years and I am certainly not the confrontation is the Burton beginner.The tailored to beginners, but it is a nice all-mountain board, what im looking for. The only fear, because they are adapted to flex its ridiculous and I'm much. The Darkstar is completely ineffective, but if a little expensive. Help?

1 comment:

Jake M said...

Darkstar choice is quite simple, is not that expensive considering the price of most cuisine. It is worth the money if you ask me. As you said, and I agree with the shock at the beginning of this board is not a beginner, so why go with a beginner board?.

Post a Comment